Facilitating Change: A Workshop for Leaders
A critical competency for all healthcare leaders in today’s environment is change management. Leading, supporting, engaging in, championing and driving change is what health care leaders are faced with daily. A formal approach to change management and training is often times missing.
About Our Workshop
Right now, health care leaders are managing a complex and ever-changing landscape full of mounting challenges related to staffing limitations, reduced resources and burnout, among other things. By giving these leaders training in formal change management processes, we can help them better manage change in their organizations during unpredictable times.
Facilitating Change® is a model for performance improvement in patient safety and health care quality for organizations. Equip your team with the tools they need for success from a two-day virtual workshop aimed at helping attendees achieve strategic and operational goals, and tackle complex, multifactorial issues in today's changing health care environment.
- Enhance your change management and meeting facilitation skills.
- Understand how culture can help and hinder change efforts.
- Effectively implement change including gaining staff buy-in and addressing resistance.
- Learn and take away practical tools to facilitate change and sustain the gains of improvement.
- Become an effective change leader and meeting facilitator.
Learn from certified process improvement faculty with deep expertise in change management and meeting facilitation skills specifically within health care settings who can help you:
- Recognize how culture affects change.
- Employ the core components of the Facilitating Change® model.
- Run an effective and efficient meeting.
- Ensure long-term sustainability of the change implemented.
- Apply change management and meeting facilitation tools and concepts to daily work.