Nadine Hindi Essey
MSN, BSN, RN
- Over 24 years of successful experience in the healthcare field, as a clinician and administrator.
- Led and facilitated many quality-related activities and served as a member of the steering committee for Joint Commission International Accreditation in acute care inpatient and ambulatory settings.
- Led and developed evidence-based educational programs, professional development activities, and strategies which enhance and increase professional practice, with emphasis on person-centered care, person-centered communication, interprofessional education and safety culture.
- Actively involved in the development of strategic plans, quality improvement plans and interdisciplinary policies and procedures.
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English, French and Arabic, and the ability to lead teams and work efficiently with different members of an organization.
- Training and Professional Development Manager for Nursing at Clemenceau Medical Center Affiliated with Johns Hopkins International, Beirut, Lebanon.
- Nurse Leader for Quality at Clemenceau Medical Center Affiliated with Johns Hopkins International, Beirut, Lebanon.
- Coordinator of the Employee Wellness Program
- Life support program coordinator
- Coordinator of student-training activities with affiliated nursing programs.
- Area of expertise includes training and professional development, mentoring and coaching, person-centered communication, policy development and revision, and accreditation preparation and review.
Professional Affiliations and Certifications
- Ohio Board of Nursing
- Lebanese Order of Nursing
- Master of Nursing with specialization in Nursing Education, Capella University, Minneapolis, MN, USA.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Capella University, Minneapolis, MN, USA.