Juliana Abboud Lahoud
- Over 14 years of experience in health care management
- Expertise in hospital, ambulatory care and performance improvement consulting
Ms. Juliana Lahoud has over 14 years of health care management experience in operations with multiple leadership responsibilities. She is a recognized expert in performance improvement, strategic planning, operation planning, performance measurement and policies development. Ms. Lahoud is also an expert in risk management, facility management & safety, as well as project management. She has extensive experience with international accreditation standards and processes.
Ms. Lahoud also served in various senior management roles in health care systems, her current position is the Head of Quality & Development of a 600+ bed tertiary hospital & Level I Trauma center. Holding this position, she has been responsible for guiding the hospital towards the process for obtaining JCI reaccreditation.
Moreover, she guided the Dubai International Airport Medical Center towards reaccreditation under the JCI ambulatory standard & achieving the Clinical Care Program Certification for Acute Myocardial Infarction program at the hospital.
- Head of Quality & Development, Rashid Hospital, Dubai Health Authority
- Member in the Advisory Board of Rashid Hospital
- Member in the Quality Forum of Dubai Health Authority
- Project Manager, World Rehabilitation Fund
Professional Affiliations or Certifications
- American College of Healthcare Professionals (ACHE)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Master of Public Health, Health Management & Policy, American University of Beirut, Lebanon
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory & Technology, American University of Beirut, Lebanon