Experienced faculty lead you through accreditation preparation by explaining JCI’s standards and the process to achieve compliance. You will explore the tangible benefits of JCI accreditation and the staff, time, and cost commitment needed to achieve The Gold Seal of Approval®.
Through small-group workshops and interactive presentations, attendees learn the JCI accreditation process, methodologies to evaluate compliance, quality improvement strategies, and tactics to meet the most challenging standards. JCI experts conduct simulated tracers in local hospitals to demonstrate the survey process.
This course is designed for:
- Staff from JCI-accredited organizations.
- Those who are interested in exploring international accreditation with JCI.
- Those who want to discover the complete path to JCI accreditation.
- Accreditation survey coordinators.
- Quality managers.
- Anyone interested improving processes inside their organization.
- Those who have begun their accreditation process but want to complete it more efficiently and effectively.
- Those who are just getting started and want to learn what accreditation requires.
- Staff from JCI-accredited organizations who want a thorough overview.