Joint Commission International Resumes Operations
Joint Commission International (JCI) is excited to announce that we have resumed all of our operations including Accreditation, Certification, Advisory Services and Education.
Due to continued travel restrictions and the fluid nature of COVID-19 in general, JCI will be conducting most services through either virtual or hybrid delivery models. We are committed to working closely with organizations, with everyone's safety being the first and foremost priority.
- Virtual Delivery: The engagement is conducted completely by video, with all JCI experts remote from the organization.
- Hybrid Delivery: The engagement is conducted with one or more JCI experts onsite at the organization, and the remainder of the JCI team remote and participating via video.
While the COVID-19 crisis is expected to end, the world continues to change around us and the needs of the organizations we strive to serve continue to evolve. To this end, both virtual and hybrid delivery models that have been adopted in response to COVID-19 will continue beyond the pandemic even once we resume onsite engagements.
JCI has proven experience and expertise in conducting our services using both models of delivery which prove to be as rigorous, robust and rewarding as on-site engagements. Additional advantages to the virtual and hybrid delivery models include:
- Enable customer flexibility and choice
- Reduced fees for select services
- Reduced travel expenses
- Few or no travel restriction issues
- Ample access to JCI’s experts, who are well-versed in the virtual and hybrid delivery
- Interactive, engaging, and informative experience while maintaining secure connections