JCI Accreditation (Beijing) Co., Ltd. Gained CNCA Approval
2019年9月30日， 质思安认证（北京）有限公司（以下简称: “质思安”）经中国国家认证认可监督管理委员会（以下简称：“认监委”）批准，获得在中国境内提供服务认证的资质，获批准的领域为卫生保健和社会福利。
On 30 September, 2019, JCI Accreditation (Beijing) Co. Ltd. (JCIA China) gained approval from Certification and Accreditation Administration of the People’s Republic of China (CNCA), of being qualified to provide service certification by the sector of Health care and social welfare in mainland of China.
JCIA China is a wholly owned foreign enterprise that invested by Joint Commission Resources (JCR), also is managed and operated by Joint Commission International (JCI) whom was a subsidiary of JCR. JCIA China would be the only certification organization in China representing JCI. Carrying forward the missions of JCR and JCI, sticking to the certification that follow the standards of JCI and complying with certification procedures, JCIA China will provide certification services to healthcare organizations in mainland of China, and continuously help them driving and improving healthcare quality and safety by the certification.
With the certification services that JCIA China will offer, we hope to contribute to the advancement of public health and quality and safety in healthcare by providing organizations with approaches to delivering care of higher safety, efficacy, quality, and value.
Appendix: CNCA Approval Certificate
关于CNCA： 中国国家认证认可监督管理委员会（Certification and Accreditation Administration of the People’s Republic of China，CNCA）受国家市场监督管理总局管理，是国务院授权的履行行政管理职能，统一管理、监督和综合协调全国认证认可工作的主管机构。
CNCA, Certification and Accreditation Administration of the People’s Republic of China, is managed by State Administration for Market Regulation, is authorized by the State Council to exercise administrative responsibilities of undertaking unified management, supervision and overall coordination of certification and accreditation activities across the country.
About JCI Standards:
- Represents a systemic framework that may help hospitals provide safe and quality care;
- Serves as a reference for the organizational structure of all the essential administrative and clinical functions;
- Focuses on patients along with their families;
- Balances structural, process and outcome;
- Outlines the best, achievable, and measurable expectations.
The JCI Standards are subject to triennial revision. The JCI Standards and the survey processes have been accredited by The International Society for Quality in Health Care.
About JCI Certification:
- Ensure a safe environment and reduce risks to patients and healthcare staff;
- Serve as a measurable benchmark for quality and patient safety;
- Drive and validate continuous and constant improvement with reliable procedures;
- Advance outcome and patient satisfaction;
- Raise efficiency;
- Reduce cost with standardized care;
- Promote public recognition to the achievement of the accredited organizations and their commitment to excellent care.
Joint Commission Resources and JCR are registered trademarks of The Joint Commission.