Yes! PayPal can be used in many countries. For a list of countries supported by PayPal, visit PayPal below. If you don’t see your specific country listed, create a Proforma invoice and pay via a wire transfer.
Note: Different services are available in different countries. For specific information regarding services available in each country visit PayPal below.
Yes! All Joint Commission Resources® products require pre-payment. However, for your convenience, if you do not have a credit card available, we offer a sales quote/proforma invoice option to assist with initiating your payment.
To take advantage of this option:
- Choose your item(s) and add them to your shopping cart. Select "Proceed to Secure Checkout or Create Proforma Invoice."
- Enter your billing and shipping details. Select "Continue."
- The next screen will be a full summary of your order.
- On the bottom right, there is a section titled "Create Proforma Invoice".
- Click button "Proforma Invoice".
- Within 5 minutes, a sales quote will be sent to your email address with details about how to complete a check or wire transfer payment.
Please note that it is very important to include the sales quote confirmation number as the reference number on your wire transfer so that we can match your payment to your order and confirm your payment and registration.
Visit the Contact Us page.
Please visit our News and Support section for the latest news stories, JCInsight issues, thought leadership articles, and upcoming events.
JCI events can be found on the JCI Education Events page.
To better help you select the educational products most closely aligned with your level of expertise in a specific topic area, we have provided our experience level descriptions. Throughout the webstore, you will find that most products are coded with an icon that best describes the level of material contained within the product.
IE 9, 10, 11
Safari, Chrome, Firefox
Latest Firefox, Chrome and IE 11.
Visit our Privacy & Cookies Statement for more information
You can fill out your order online and generate a sales quote/proforma invoice to mail in your payment.
- Register on the store.
- Add events and publications to your shopping cart.
- Proceed to secure checkout.
- On the payment screen click the link to create a sales quote/Proforma invoice which is your electronic order form.
If you have further questions please contact Customer Service.
Go the Offerings section to purchase publications and other products and to register for educational events.