Discover what makes JCI the world’s leader in health care accreditation and how our standards and survey process help hospitals and ambulatory care organizations all over the world improve the quality and safety of patient care.
JCI experts and leaders will conduct informative lectures and group workshops which will help you structure your pursuit of accreditation while providing valuable best practices for achieving your Gold Seal ™. Learn how more than 1,000 organizations in 60-plus countries achieve and maintain the rigorous standards of JCI accreditation.
What You Will Learn:
During this three-day interactive educational event, you will learn:
• How to interpret and use JCl standards to drive transformational improvement. Your registration fee includes an electronic version of JCl's 6th edition Hospital Accreditation Standards, the new 4th edition Ambulatory Care Standards, survey process guides for both programs, and other valuable resources.
• How JCI will survey and evaluate your organization while also showing you how you can use these same techniques to enhance your organization’s patient safety practices.
• How to address common quality improvement challenges faced by other health care organizations.
• How organizations balance the cost and the benefits of accreditation.
Join us to see how you can become one of the safest and highest quality health care organizations in the world!
Who Should Attend:
This is an ideal program for those that are considering international hospital and/or ambulatory care accreditation or have recently started their preparations.
Both hospital and ambulatory care leaders and staff can benefit from this program because:
• JCI’s hospital and ambulatory care standards survey processes are similar, so most of this program’s content applies to both health care settings.
• Short special sessions are scheduled at the end of days 1 and 2 to cover content applicable only to hospitals or ambulatory care organizations.
What You Will Receive:
• An electronic event mobile app, which includes JCI hospital and ambulatory care standards and survey process guides for both programs, along with other supporting documents and resources pertinent to the program and your accreditation journey
• Access to JCI’s expert faculty
• A certificate of completion at the program’s conclusion, indicating that you participated in the program.
JCI educational programs are open to employees of health care organizations that are seeking or considering seeking JCI accreditation. JCI reserves the right to remove participants who do not meet these criteria at any time.
Refunds and Exchanges:
JCI regrets that we cannot accommodate refund requests. JCI is happy to transfer registrations to other members of an organization. Unused registrations cannot be applied to other JCI programs or services.
Courtyard by Marriott St. Petersburg Vasilievsky 2 Line of Vasilievsky Island 61/30St. Petersburg , 199178 More Details Room Rate: Cut-off date: N/AContact for Special Rates: More Details
St. Petersburg Foundations of Accreditation