- Infectious Diseases Specialist
- Experience in Biosafety and Hospital Administration
Dr. Patricia Matejic has more than 30 years of experience in health care settings, as clinician and manager. She has worked in Argentina and in Panama, in Biosafety and in managing different clinical and non-clinical services.
Currently, Dr. Matejic is the Chief of the Department of Hospitalized Patients, in Hospital Italiano de Buenos Aires (650 bed high complexity facility). She supervises close to 2000 employees, responsible for the approval for buying medical technology, and between 2009 and 2015 was the leader for Joint Commission International accreditation process.
- President of Biosafety Unit, Hospital Conmemorativo Gorgas, Panama, República de Panamá
- Chief, Hospitalized Patients, Hospital Italiano de Buenos Aires, Argentina
Professional Affiliations or Certifications
- Sociedad Argentina de Salud Pública
- Physician graduated with honors, Universidad de Buenos Aires, Argentina