Michael J. Moorhead
- Experienced Chief Nursing Officer in multi-hospital integrated healthcare systems in the United States, India, and Africa.
- Expertise in all in-patient acute care including critical and emergency care, ambulatory care, surgical services, behavioral health, long term acute care and pre-hospital (ambulance) care, as well as accreditation, regulatory compliance and patient satisfaction.
Mr. Michael Moorhead’s consulting and operational expertise includes strategy/tactical planning, outcome-based measurement, clinical benchmarking, leadership development and education, staffing and productivity. Mr. Moorhead has vast knowledge of correcting dysfunctional organization through analysis and correction as well as standards and survey process education and preparation.
Mr. Moorhead has conducted survey preparedness and educational programs in the United States, India, and Africa.
National Chief Nursing Officer, Fortis Healthcare Limited, Gurgaon, India
Chief Nursing Officer, Community Health Systems, Franklin, TN.
- South Carolina
- Director of Oncology, ICU, Cath lab, Skilled Nursing, Infection Control, Community Health Systems, Franklin Tennessee TX.
- Emergency Management Director, Stonewall County EMS, Stonewall County, TX.
Professional Affiliations or Certifications
- American College of Healthcare Executives
- Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology
- Kiwanis International
- Rotary Club
- RPI® Certified Yellow Belt, The Joint Commission
- Texas Nurses Association
- Master of Health Administration, Midwestern State University, Wichita Falls, TX, USA
- Bachelor of Science Nursing, Midwestern State University, Wichita Falls, TX, USA