Judith A. Moomjian
MPA, RN, CPHQ, FACHE
- Over 35 years of experience in health care in nursing, health care administration, quality management, and as a leader in hospital accreditation and certification preparations
- Former Joint Commission Surveyor
- Demonstrated expertise as a hospital and long term administrator, nursing executive, and performance improvement specialist
- Specialist in use of Evidence based Clinical Practice Guidelines and Clinical Care Program Certification (CCPC)
- Extensive experience in Quality Management and methodology, critical care, dialysis and transplant programs
- Educational and operational expertise in human resources, competency, performance improvement, patient safety, medication management, infection prevention and control, Clinical Care Program Certifications, Facility Management and Safety and Tracer Methodology.
Ms. Judith Moomjian piloted and assisted in the revisions to JCI's first international continuum of care standards. She provides international hospital accreditation-related consultation in multiple countries and regions, including Asia, Europe, the Americas and the Middle East. She provided primary content and scenarios in the JCR books, Mock Tracer Workbook and More Mock Tracers. She has participated in multiple International Practicums and provides custom education programs on multiple topics including accreditation preparation, Quality Programs and methodology, Clinical Care Program certification, Use of Evidence Based Clinical Practice Guidelines, among others.
Ms. Moomjian provides international consulting and educational expertise in the hospital and continuum of care settings, and she has provided train-the-internal consultant programs in hospital settings. She also provides focused consultations for CCPC programs. She is a specialist in dialysis care and critical care and in quality and performance improvement methodology.
- Vice President for Quality Management and Regulatory Affairs, Parker Jewish Institute for HealthCare and Rehabilitation, New Hyde Park, NY
- Administrator, departments of surgery and urology, Long Island Jewish Medical Center, New Hyde Park, NY
- Coordinator, Renal Dialysis Program, University Hospital, Stony Brook, NY and Booth Memorial Medical Center, NY
- Leadership roles in ICU, medical and surgical units, dialysis and transplant programs and other clinical venues
Professional Affiliations or Certifications
- Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives (FACHE)
- Certified Change Agent
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ)
- Certified Yellow Belt
- Pi Alpha Alpha, Honor Society for Healthcare Administration, member
- Master’s in Public Administration, Health Care Administration, C.W. Post College, Long Island University, NY, USA
- Bachelor’s of Science in Health Care, Empire State College, State University of New York, NY, USA
- Nursing Diploma, Mt. Sinai Hospital School of Nursing, New York, NY, USA