MD, MPA, MPH, CPE
Dr. Suhail Kady is a Certified Physician Executive with over 28 years of experience in health care, including expertise in medical management, medical staff leadership, performance improvement, medical staff credentialing, and education of staff in leadership and quality improvement areas.
Dr. Kady's broad background includes teaching in a residency program, serving as a hospital and Group Chief Medical Officer both in the United States and internationally. His consulting expertise includes operational management of health care delivery systems, quality measurement and management, hospital/physician relations, medication management, patient and family education and credentialing.
Dr. Kady has been working with Joint Commission International for than 14 years; he has done extensive work with many organizations in different countries in Asia (Singapore, Korea, China, Indonesia, Malaysia & Brunei), Europe (Belgium, Ireland, Turkey) and the Middle East (UAE, Saudi, Qatar, Jordan, Lebanon and Egypt).
Professional Affiliations or Certifications
- Board Certified, The American Board of Internal Medicine
- Certified Physician Executive (CPE)
- Fellow of the American College of Physician Executive (FACPE)
- Fellowship in Public Leadership, Harvard University
- Doctor of Medicine, Jordan University, Amman, Jordan
- Master of Public Health, New York Medical College, Valhalla, NY, USA
- Master of Public Administration, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, USA