- 20 years of management experience in health care
- Expert in data analysis, strategic planning, outcome and performance measurement, medical quality improvement staff privileging
Dr. Tina Fang has 20 years of health care management experience. She is currently the Director of Clinical Governance and Quality at Institute of Mental Health, a 2000-bed tertiary psychiatry hospital in Singapore. Clinical Governance is the executive arm to the Medical Board which provides strategic direction and oversight of the clinical services in the hospital. Under her leadership, Clinical Governance and Quality oversees hospital quality improvement activities, patient safety program, hospital JCI Accreditation, medical staff privileging, clinical outcome measurement, etc. In her previous roles, Dr. Fang’s experiences spanned over research, process improvement, as well as strategic planning, and institution-wide project management.
Dr. Fang also co-authored “Clinical Quality and Patient Safety” chapter of the IACAPAP (The International Association for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Allied Profession) Textbook of Child and Adolescent Mental Health, as well as the Quality Chapter of the textbook, ‘Essential Guide to Psychiatry.’ At this time, Dr. Fang is not a practicing physician.
- Director, Clinical Governance and Quality, Institute of Mental Health, Singapore
- Deputy Director, Medical Affairs, Institute of Mental Health, Singapore
- Head of Quality Management Office, Changi General Hospital, Singapore
- Head of Office of Biomedical Research, National University Hospital, Singapore
- Medical Doctor (MD), Shanghai Medical College, Fudan University, Shanghai, China
- Master of Business Administration, State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY, USA
- International Leadership Development Program for Physicians, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, Boston, MA, USA