John C. Elliott
- Experienced pediatric hospitalist in active practice for over 18 years.
- Extensive experience in medical staff leadership and administration of both a private practice and departmental level.
Dr. John Elliott’s professional background is strongly rooted in his long career in hospital medicine. He founded a large private practice group of hospitalists and served multiple hospital sytems from small community centers to large academic centers. He was actively involved in medical staff leadership including a chairmanship of both credentials committee, and peer review committees.
Dr. Elliott has worked internationally in China and served as pediatric department chairman for three years.
- Pediatric Department Chairperson, Shanghai, China
- Chair of credential committee, Phoenix, AZ
- Chair of patient care and peer review committee, Phoenix, AZ
- Founding Partner, Pediatric Hospitalists of Arizona
Professional Affiliations or Certifications
- Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics (FAAP)
- Section of Hospital Care, American Academy of Pediatircs
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ