Alia Kaskas Dandashli
Dr. Alia Dandashli is currently working for the Ministry of Health in Saudi Arabia as the Director of the Strategy and Planning Program in the Vision 2030 Realization Office.
Dr Dandashli worked for The National Medical Care Company (CARE) in KSA for 11 years where she held the post of Corporate Vice President for Strategy and Organizational Excellence. Prior to that post, she was the Corporate Executive Quality Director in charge of two 400-beds hospitals, one family healthcare center, and one pharmaceutical and medical supplies distribution company. In 2016, she joined the consultation arm of the Joint Commission International.
Dr. Dandashli worked for the Ministry of Environment in Lebanon for nine years as Public Health Specialist where she was responsible for the implementation of projects in collaboration with many international organizations like the United Nations Development Program, the United Nations Environment Program, the World Bank and others.
- Director of Strategy and Planning Program, Vision 2030 Realization Office, Ministry of Health, KSA
- Joint Commission International Consultant since 2016.
- Corporate Vice President for Strategy and Organizational Excellence, National Medical Care Company, KSA
- Corporate Executive Director of the Quality Improvement Department, managing quality program in CARE business units, KSA
- Public Health Specialist in the Department of Environment and Technology in Lebanon for nine years. Crucial work in management and implementation of projects funded by and implemented by international organizations.
Professional Affiliations or Certifications
- American Public Health Association
- Balanced Scored Professional (BSP), Balanced Scorecard Institute, George Washington University, Washington, DC.
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ), National Association for Healthcare Quality, Chicago, IL, USA
- ISO 22000:2005 & ISO 19011:2002 Lead Auditor, Practical Auditing of Food Safety Management Systems, IRCA, UK
- Certified Course Leader for Up Your Service, Up Your Service College, by Ron Kaufman, Dubai, UAE
- Doctorate of Philosophy in Public Health, The University of Bradford, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- Master of Public Health in Faculty of Health Sciences, American University of Beirut, Beirut, Lebanon
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry in Faculty of Arts and Sciences, American University of Beirut, Beirut, Lebanon