- Occupational Health & Safety Manager, Disaster Manager, Risk Manager, Health Safety Environment Manager, Assistant Director of Nursing
- Expertise in hospital, ambulatory care, and performance improvement consulting
Dr. Hussein BaniMelhem's consulting expertise includes strategic planning, leadership development and education, performance improvement, staffing and productivity, SWOT analysis, training needs and planning, system thinking, contractors' management, supply chain management, health safety environment management, change management, dysfunctional organizational analysis and correction, standards and survey process education and preparation. Dr. BaniMelhem has good experience in consultation and education programs in Middle East countries.
- Freestanding Ambulatory Health care services, Quality, Safety, Risk, Occupational Health Manager Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- Freestanding polyclinics, Assistant Director of Nursing, Dubai — United Arab Emirates
Professional Affiliations or Certifications
- Certified American Board of Medical Quality (CMQ)
- EFQM Risk Management
- Jordan Nursing council
- Lead Auditor ISO-14001
- Lead Auditor ISO-18001
- National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH)
- Occupational Health & Safety Management System (OHSMS)
- Doctor of Business Administration, Faculty of BA, Abu Dhabi University, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Master in Quality Management, Faculty of Management, Wollong Ong University, Dubai, UAE
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing Science, Faculty of Nursing, Jordan University of Science and Technology, Irbid, Jordan