PhD, MSN, RN, CPHQ, FISQua
- Over 15 years of experience in international health care management, nursing, and health care quality
- Expertise includes health care administration and management, quality improvement, patient safety, pediatric nursing, nursing education, and facility management.
Dr. Monnie Abraham is a Senior Nursing Executive with experience as a Practitioner, Educator, Administrator, and Researcher. Her experience includes responsibilities as a health care administrator for inpatient hospital operations; hospital-based services and staffing. She is an expert in implementing and introducing evidence-based practice in organizations utilizing change management principles to enhance the quality of health care services. She is a leader in quality, patient safety and performance improvement methods, and risk management. She is also an accomplished educator and has presented in number of international conferences.
Dr. Abraham consulting expertise includes educational and technical assistance in the areas of accreditation, quality and performance improvement systems, evaluation of clinical processes; and standards and survey process preparation.
- Senior Nursing Executive in an acute care facility
- Head of Nursing Education Unit
- Nurse Manager of Pediatric units
- Lecturer at Christian College of Nursing
Professional Affiliations or Certifications
- American College of Healthcare Executive
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ)
- Christian Medical Association of India
- Fellow of the International Society for Quality Health Care (FISQua)
- National Association for Healthcare Quality
- Trained Nurses Association of India
- Doctor of Philosophy in Healthcare Management and Policy, Walden University, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Master of Science in Pediatric Nursing, Christian Medical College & Hospital, Vellore, India
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Nursing, Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing, Delhi University, India