Mireia Ladios Martin
- Over 15 years of experience in the health care sector in different positions and different settings (hospital, primary care and integrated health care system).
- Area of expertise includes patient safety, patient experience, quality management, monitoring, research, and nurse training.
Ms. Mireia Ladios Martin is a senior quality manager with experience from frontline, primary care, and acute care to leadership. She has experience at the hospital, community, and integrated healthcare level. She is the Head of Quality at Ribera and oversees patient safety, continuous improvement, performance indicators, customer experience; as well as all accreditation and certification processes for 9 hospitals and 46 primary care centers.
Recently, Ms. Ladios Martin has also shown great interest in research and development of tools, based on artificial intelligence, that can improve clinical decision making and works together with IT for the definition of an electronic medical record that strengthens quality care processes.
- Chief of Quality, Ribera Salid, Valencia, LVC, ESP
- Quality Coordinator, Ribera Salud, Valencia, VLC, ESP
- Quality, Research and Education Nurse Manager, Vinalopó & Torrevieja Health Department, Elche, ALC, ESP
Professional Affiliations or Certifications
- Spanish Community Nursing Association
- Valencia Community Healthcare Quality Association (Board member)
- Valencia College of Nursing
- Master of Health Services Administration, Pompeu Fabra University Barcelona School of Management (UPF), Barcelona, CAT, ESP
- Master of Healthcare Quality Management and Methodology. Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB), Barcelona, CAT, ESP
- Master of Healthcare Quality and Safety. Miguel Hernandez University (UMH), Elche, ALC, ESP
- Master of Nursing Science, University of Alicante (UA), Alicante, ALC, ESP
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Nursing. University of Valencia (UV), Valencia, VLC, ESP.