Quality Improvement and Management Advisory Service
Learn how to develop a quality improvement program and performance measures
A clearly defined quality improvement and management process—incorporating significant and relevant quality measures—is an essential ingredient for organizations seeking accreditation or certification. Your JCI team offers a valuable “how to” workshop focused on developing quality measures to achieve your continuous improvement goals.
The first step in your accreditation journey
JCI experts provide a comprehensive introduction to quality measures for organizations seeking accreditation or certification. In this
program you will:
- Develop required JCI measures essential to your hospital’s quality and safety performance
- Select and review appropriate measures from the JCI Library of Measures
- Improve the accuracy of your data collection process
- Ensure the validation of the data used for patient care improvement decisions
- Increase your organization’s confidence in data-driven decision-making
An effective quality improvement program leads to better patient outcomes
For organizations preparing for accreditation, this workshop will help you create a quality improvement program that will be consistent
with JCI standards. For all organizations, even those not pursuing accreditation, this workshop provides the structured approach necessary
to achieve a wide variety of quality improvement goals.
During the sessions your staff will develop their own quality measures with the assistance of an experienced JCI consultant. This rigorous
“hands on” approach establishes competencies that will help you achieve your organization’s short- and long-term goals.
Download the brochure»
Contact us to learn more: